Podcast #2: Secrets of Doping Culture, Historical Performances and Long, Healthy Lives with Dr. Michael Joyner – Part 1
We invited Michael to the show to talk about an array of topics such asÂ training, doping, blood pressure, fitness for older people and many others. If you want to know what really happened in the labs of University of Texas with one Lance Armstrong, give this a listen. Just as important, the information and advice Michael has to impart is hugely valuable to anyone from a professional athlete to those looking to simply stay fit and healthy. Don’t miss this episode!
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- If there’s such a thing as too much training and who it applies to.
- The importance of proper active rest days and how to plan them.
- Why you should always know the purpose of your workout.
- Historic sports achievement comparison to the current records.
- Michael’s inside view on Lance Armstrong and doping culture
Featured On The Show:
- Herb ElliotÂ MBE and Middle-Distance Legend
- David Epstein TED Talk: Are athletes really getting faster, better, stronger?
- Paula Radcliffe, Marathon World Record Holder
- Dr. Michael Joyner on Twitter: @DrMJoyner
Get More Well Traveled Wellness