Podcast #9: Caffeine, Hydration, and Traveling Part 2 with Dr. Sophie Killer
On today’s episode of the Well Traveled Wellness Podcast we continue our chat withÂ Kent University lecturer Dr. Sophie Killer. Sophie has provided nutrition consultancy for Premier League football clubs, international basketball teams and Olympians, all whilst pursuing her interests in carbohydrate research.
Is your hydration strategy (or lack thereof) hindering immune function? Interested in using caffeine for performance enhancement? Dont miss part 2 of this exciting and actionable interview with a vastly experienced expert in the area of applied nutrition.
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to manage long weeks of travel
- Caffeine’s role in sports performance
- How caffeine DOESN’T dehydrate you
- Hydration strategies to improve immune health
- Gender differences in Sports Science
- Dr. Killer’s three most important tips for using nutrition to fuel your performance
Featured On The Show:
- No Evidence of Dehydration From Caffeine!
- Sophie’s Hydration Strategies in the Daily Mail
- Follow Dr. Killer @Sophie_Killer
Get More Well Traveled Wellness