Podcast #24: All-Star Dysfunctions , Offseason Transitions and Injury Prevention with Eric Cressey
In a glorious re-boot of the Well Traveled Wellness Podcast we bring in a real heavyweight, Eric Cressey! EC’s thoughts on offseason programming, career longevity and usage, injury prevention and more are all here.
Do top performers succeed because of minor dysfunctional or abnormal movements, or else because of them? Are all overhead movements created equal? In what ways should elite throwers treat their bodies? It’s all here with the man Eric Cressey!
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What an MLB pitcher does each offseason
- The importance of choosing the right overhead exercises
- Where most throwers get injured and overtrained
- How to coach the uniqueness in each athlete
Featured On The Show:
- Offseason Long-Toss and Steve Chishek’s Throwing Motion
Get More Well Traveled Wellness