Podcast #22 – Kinesiological Patterning and Motor Movement Potential with Shawn Myszka
On today’s episode of the Well Traveled Wellness Podcast weÂ talk Movement for lifeÂ and Strength Training with Shawn Myszka. We also get down into some of the fundamental movement issues within the Strength and ConditioningÂ industry.
Want to know about the three k’s of movement? Want the latest opinion on functional movement screens? Have a listen its all in this awesome interview and take away actionable advice for your training programme.
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Movement strategies to change on field mastery
- Training to individual kinesiological patterns
- What biomechanical factors influence the majority of athletes becoming injured?
- Do functional movement screens work in elite athletic populations?
- Genetic variability in recovery and maintenance of lean tissue
Featured On The Show:
Get More Well Traveled Wellness