Podcast #19 – Molecular breaks, Nutritional Strategies and the ACL epidemic with Dr. Keith Baar
On today’s episode of the Well Traveled Wellness Podcast we get into nutritional strategies with Keith Baar. We discuss the effect of ER stress, carbohydrate & protein co-ingestion and the current ACL epidemic in strength and conditioning.
What is ER stress? How can protein intake rescue muscle protein synthesis? Who will resolve the ACL epidemic? – its all in this awesome interview and take away actionable advice for your training & nutrition programmes.
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The effect of ER stress in high fat diets!
- Protein intake for fat loss
- Does co-ingestion of carbohydrate and protein post-workout enhance anabolism?
- Is collagen supplementation useful?
- The ACL epidemic: Influence of muscular imbalances
- Keith’s opinion of the effect of growth hormone & testosterone in hypertrophy
Featured On The Show:
Get More Well Traveled Wellness