Podcast #16 – Christmas Special Research Review with Dr. Darren Player
On today’s episode of the Well Traveled Wellness Podcast we dish out the Christmas science with Dr. Darren Player in our second research review. We discuss the application of 10,20,30 HIIT, what type of protein is most optimal post workout and nutritional strategies for training low!
Want to know how to easily implement HIIT in the new year? What protein to have after the gym to gain muscle? What amino acid can help you train in a low glycolytic stateÂ Have a listen its all in this awesome interview and take away actionable advice for your training & nutrition programmes.
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- HIIT and how to apply this to training
- Can HIIT increase VO2max and decrease blood pressure?
- What protein to have post workout?
- The difference between whey, soy and casein proteins
- The importance of Leucine in training with low carbohydrate
- An awesome variety of Christmas music
- What research review guests love about Christmas
Featured On The Show:
Get More Well Traveled Wellness