Podcast #14 – The Importance of Glute Strength and Hip Extension In Athletic Training with Bret Contreras
On today’s episode of the Well Traveled Wellness Podcast weÂ talk glute activation and about the importance of hip extension in athletic training with Bret Contreras. We also get down into some of the fundamental issues within Strength and Conditioning Research.
Want to know some of the best exercises for glute development? Ever wondered what research these exercises are based off? Have a listen its all in this awesome interview and take away actionable advice for your training programme.
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Does hip extension training improve performance?
- The best exercises to increase glute strength
- How important is glute training for sports?
- The difference between USA & UK/New Zealand PhD Programmes
- Flaws in the Strength and Conditioning research literature
- How to produce increasing horizontal force?
Featured On The Show:
Get More Well Traveled Wellness