Podcast #25: Coaching vs Research, Strength vs Physique, and How to Get Sustainably Lean with Eric Helms
The Well Traveled Wellness Podcast kicks on as we bring in body-composition savant Eric Helms. The 3D Muscle Journey co-owner gives his thoughts on sustainable nutrition, strength & body management auto-regulation are all here.
How can you maintain your leanest body ever, without going crazy? Can strength AND lean-ness be achieved? What should coaches learn from scientists, and vice versa? It’s all here with the Eric Helms!
Listen to the Episode:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What coaches and scientists have in common, how to collaborate
- The value of counting macronutrients and calories
- Where many bodybuilders fall short
- How to find sustainability in nutrition
Featured On The Show:
- Helms on 3DMJ and Facebook
- Eric’s Muscle and Strength Building Pyramid on YouTube
- How to use research to guide diet and training
Get More Well Traveled Wellness